Time for some self-promotion



This thing above is the cover of my latest book. Um, well, okay, not entirely my book. Its mine by about 1/66th or so. Because of your truly being one of thirty-three poets whose poems are in the book, ably complemented (and complimented) by illustrations by thirty-three artists.

It's been out since February 2011, but those who know me will expect me to update it several months later. So I'm being early (beating expectations) by lagging by just a month.

A sneak peak into some of the images (filched from the official Madness Mandali blog):


I recommend that you buy the book. Encourage a few poets and artists getting by on meagre incomes. The book might not be visible in bookstores, since this is the 21st century. You'll have to buy them online, and you can do that at these two stores:

Dogears Etc.
A1 Books India

Some more stuff.

Visit the website of Madness Mandali. Written by me, designed by Tridib Ghosh and HTML-coded by Varsha Padwal.

And do sign up for Madness Mandali's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts