YOU KNOW YOU ARE A PURE BREED FAUJI KID IF
2. Half your toddler years were spent being looked after by Bhaiyas (no explanations here).
3. You went to school either on Bhaiya's cycle or in a 3-Ton.
4 .You know what a 3-Ton is.
5. Jeeps & Jongas don't excite you - they were your regular mode of transport!
6 .The only alternative to the Central School was the Army School.
7. You always called Kendriya Vidyalaya Central School.
8. Your entire family could survive in one room temporary quarters with 25 trunks, wooden crates, the dog, the bedroll and two bhaiyas flitting around.
9. The smell of Brasso & shoe polish was regular staple.
10. Mess was not what you created in your room, it was where you went every Friday for the free "English" movie.
11 .The "English Movie" was very often a western and you couldn't follow a word! Sometimes you just went for the samosas and the local drink that they insisted was Cola.
12. At the end of the month your dad had to pay for many pink slips showing how many samosas and local drinks that they insisted was Cola you had consumed. They never missed any!
13. You attended many May / Navy Queen Balls before you knew what Miss India was.
14 .Your mother regularly got dressed, perfumed and disappeared for the Ladies Club.
15 .You knew towns like Mhow, Wellington, Deolali and Bhuj.
16 You weren't a millionaire but hey you had Swimming, Horse Riding, Squash, Tennis and Golf!
14. You thought the main reason to have a Golf Course was to have a Holi Bash.
15. You can still take one quick look at the epaulettes and figure out the rank.
16. You discussed wednesday's Chitrahaar in the Shaktiman.
17 .You can still recall the special & particular smell of the CSD canteen! A special prize for the correct concoction. Mine is a mix of Hamam Soap, Ponds Dreamflower Talc & Surf, but hey, guess your own. In some corners it had overtures of Brooke Bond Red Label as well.
18. Your vacations were a package deal consisting of D-forms, Sharma Uncle Ka jonga and Mess ka kamra.
(Completely refreshed my now very civilian day. Got this as an email forward from my father)